Thursday, August 7, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman on Larry King


Honestly, I was never a huge fan of his music. But a little over a year ago, I became forever indebted to Steven Curtis Chapman when he and his organization, Shaohannah's Hope, helped us bring my daughter home.

In May when tragedy struck his family, I felt physically ill for him. My heart broke. Tears fueled my prayers for him and his family. But I was confident that after some time in silence that Steven Curtis Chapman would emerge to publicly glorify the God who both gives and takes away.

Expect just that as he speaks with Larry King tonight at 9 ET.

Lord, grant him the spirit to speak humbly and fearlessly. Grant him the heart to worship you. Grant him a platform to speak for orphan care. For your glory only and forever. Let it be.

I don't have cable, so you'll have to let me know how this goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm watching Larry King and it is such a heartwrenching show but definitely a testimony to the Chapman family's faith.

Margaret