Friday, September 26, 2008

Bike Gang Masquerades as Christian Ministry

I found this article interesting.

Bike Gang Masquerades as Christian Ministry

I will be interested to see if they actually find any evidence of drug dealing. It sounds to me, and being from my neck of the woods many people are like this, that the guys just liked the bike scene and guns. There is nothing sinful in liking the bike scene and guns. It appears that they weren't non-violent and that is what eventually got them in trouble. But many Christians are not non-violent, so can we hold that against them. They seem like a Christian outreach that got into a fight with the Hell's Angels. If they were trying to take over drug dealing in Hell's Angels territory, they would not have gone to hang out in a Hell's Angels bar. But if they were interested in ministering, that is what they would have done.

I don't have all the evidence, but they seem like a Christian group to me.

No comments: