Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Few Random Relgious Thoughts

Golden Compass Flops

It seems like this movie was trying to cash in on the Narnia success. The difference here is that the church was not the villain in Narnia. Even I, being one of the more anti-establishment people I know, do not want to sit my children in a movie theatre with a movie who portrays the church as bad guys. Give me The Hunchback of Notre Dame or something like that.

Man quits having sex with a minor to go to church

First, Ryan White (that's his real name), an employee of mine, showed me this story. He knew about it because it is a friend of his father's child. This goes along with my comments last week about mental Christians. A 23-year-old leaves a 14-year-old handcuffed to his bed after having sex with her in order to go to church and continue once he gets back. Wow! That's an insane story.

No comments: